May Hello Kitty continue to bring you joy and laughters with your family and friends…Happy New Years :]
ihearthellokitty wishes everyone a safe and happy holiday!
My New Years Resolutions for 2010:
- Spend more time with family and friends, especially my two doggies Ares and Xena :]
- Get a better job to add more Hello Kitty to my collection <3
- Save money! Create better money management for Hello Kitty + other expenses.
- Move out to a better place with more room to store my growing Hello Kitty collection.
- Eat healthy, I guess that means less Hello Kitty snacks and junk food :[
- Take another study abroad trip to Taiwan or possibly Korea this summer.
- Get out of debt and not spend more than what I can handle.
- Enjoy life more, learn something new and interesting!
- Meet more Hello Kitty fans:D Hello Kitty always says, “You can never have too many friends!”
- and most importantly:
Hello Kitty returns to make her third appearance at the 83rd annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade this year since her first debut 2007. I really wish I was in New York right now to celebrate and stand under Hello Kitty as she float by Broadway street.
My Boyfriend James: He’s always there for me and going through the ups and downs in our relationship. We aren’t perfect and sometimes we can be very different people, by having different thoughts and feelings. But we always get back on track and move on, he makes me feel really special. Thank you:]
My extended family [great-aunt and great-uncle]: Thankful for letting me stay with them for the past 2 years. They’re super awesome especially my aunt, she’s always making eggrolls, fried rice and wontons and giving them to friends and family. It’s funny running to the living room sometimes and my uncle blast the tv while watching WWE.
My family: Older brother Gary for being a great role model. He encouraged me to study abroad and I did, it changed my life and perspective of the world. My younger brother Vincent is always being silly and doing his own things. I’m really glad he found his path in life and going back to school again to pursue a career!
My friends: I don’t really have a large amount of close friends, but I do know I have a number of good friends who care about me and wants the best for me. One of Hello Kitty’s hobbies include making new friends and her most popular motto is “you can never have too many friends” and that’s what I’m striving for:D
My beloved dogs [Xena and Ares]: I love them so much <3 It’s great having the feeling that they’re always at home waiting for me. They’ll hear my foot steps through the hallway and greet me when I enter my room, sometimes even with a hug or kiss:] I love going to the beach with them and seeing them run around and making new doggie friends, it really makes my heart happy!
The Ocean: My boyfriend inspired me to love the ocean, home to thousands or even millions of marine animals. I am so thankful to be living by an ocean. The ocean takes care of us, therefore we show our respect and say thank you back.
Hello Kitty: Thank you for making me feel smile everyday:D You always come up with different styles and keeping up with our trends, you’re truly one of a kind. Thank you for your 35 years of wonder, Happy 35th anniversary!